What's new

Manimal ever on DVD?? (1 Viewer)

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
The release date of Manimal: The Complete Series has been pushed back to Monday 27th August (source: Amazon UK).

Lance Wilson73

Auditioning
Real Name
Lance Wilson
Yes I remember Manimal my sister and I loved that show but it was never meant to be a mini series though the network that to the show on never got the fan base they needed at the time each show is given a quoted fan base that's needed and if it doesn't get it it's taken off at the end of it's season run and if it didn't make a percentage mark the maker wanted in a language say English it may not make it to vhs/dvd or theses days blue ray though I'd love to buy a copie Manimal was a part of NBC's 1983 fall line-up which also featured eight other series that were cancelled before their first seasons ended In September 2012, it was reported that Sony Pictures Animation is developing a live-action/CGI film based on Manimal. The series' creator and producer, Glen A. Larson, is once again attached as a pro­ducer. who know's the cartoon may spark a better interest in north America and bring atleast the original pilot show out but it popular in these countries but I know they may not be sold in English there either but do check with local stores like HMV they maybe able to get an English copy Argentina - Canal 9 Bangladesh - Bangladesh Television Brazil - Rede Globo, Rede Manchete Chile - TVN Costa Rica - Repretel France - FR3 (1985), M6 Germany - Sat. 1 Guatemala - Canal 3 Indonesia - TVRI Ireland - RTÉ One Israel - Channel 1 Italy - Canale 5 Nepal - NTV Malaysia - RTM Mexico - Canal 13 Pakistan - NTM Peru - Canal 5 Philippines -RPN 9 Portugal - RTP1 Venezuela - Venevisión Singapore - Channel 5 Taiwan -TTV United Kingdom - BBC 1 (1984), Bravo, Zone Thriller (2008) Sri Lanka - Rupavahini

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks