What's new

Possible future Warner Archive MOD DVD of Time Express? (1 Viewer)

WWoD

Auditioning
Real Name
Aaron Willcott
I have been reading about this short lived CBS series from 1979 called Time Express. Was curious if this would be a feasible DVD MOD release through Warner Archive (a la Beyond Westworld or some other very short lived series). I don’t see that it has run in syndication for decades. A very obscure title with a nice cast.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I thought Warner Archive had stopped releasing DVD-Rs?

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
You'd have my vote or this. Loved the theme song and the energy it had. Sad, that it only had a few episodes. I liked it. If by some miracle, it comes out; you can count on my vote.

--jthree

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
You'd have my vote or this. Loved the theme song and the energy it had. Sad, that it only had a few episodes. I liked it. If by some miracle, it comes out; you can count on my vote.

That's because it was a primarily British co-pro. They tend to serve a lot of their television in small bites.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Warner hasn't released anything short run from the 50s, 60s or 70s in a very long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks