What's new

CAN I EVER SEE THESE TV SERIES??? (1 Viewer)

WANTTOKNOW

Auditioning
Real Name
JOSEPH
HAVE ANY OF THESE TV SERIES EVER BEEN AVAILABLE ON DVD
"PARIS" 1979-80
"KINGSTON CONFIDENTIAL" 1977
"HARLEM DETECTIVE" 1953-54
TO ANYONES KNOWLEDGE?? THANK YOU FOR READING MY INQUIRY. HOPE TO HEAR SOME REPLIES POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE AND ANY ADDITIONAL INFORNATION ON THE SERIES, ETC.

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
A quick Google search brought up answers of no, no and no. Also found this website tviv.org that seems to be a good resource for looking up this sort of thing.

Purple Wig

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alan
No official releases, but since Paris and Kingston Confidential both aired in the early era of home taping, you may have some luck periodically searching youtube or other sites. Sometimes episodes of obscure series will be uploaded from tapes recorded from the original broadcast.

Sky Captain

Second Unit
Real Name
Neville Ross
HAVE ANY OF THESE TV SERIES EVER BEEN AVAILABLE ON DVD
"PARIS" 1979-80
"KINGSTON CONFIDENTIAL" 1977
"HARLEM DETECTIVE" 1953-54
TO ANYONES KNOWLEDGE?? THANK YOU FOR READING MY INQUIRY. HOPE TO HEAR SOME REPLIES POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE AND ANY ADDITIONAL INFORNATION ON THE SERIES, ETC.

None of these have been on DVD, but if you want to see them be on DVD, you have to go to the Facebook page of Universal Pictures (both Paris and Kingston Confidential are from Universal Television) and put in a request for them to be on DVD (you can also go to Shout Factory's Facebook page and do the same.) As for Harlem Detective, I doubt that show will ever be on DVD, as it's a very obscure one that doesn't have any potential for big sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks