What's new

JBL s38 vs. Polk rt600i (1 Viewer)

anthony_b

Screenwriter
Well, I made a trip to JandR and picked up a pair of POLK Audio rt600i's for $270/pr new !!!...I'm very happy with them, and I'm sticking with these babies !!!:emoji_thumbsup: ...thanks to everyone who help me out.

Stephen Houdek

Second Unit
Real Name
S
Mark, I agree totally with what you wrote. I feel sometimes that you're always pushed to purchase what is popular on the forum. I mean, around here if you don't have SVS your not part of the "in crowd".
This is a little after the fact.......But, is it only me that finds this statement puzzling? No-one was pushing you to do anything. You ASKED for opinions, then you decided to save yourself $100 and go against the prevailing opinion and post that you feel like people are "pushing" you to purchase something? If you don't want peoples opinions don't ask for them.

Go figure.

anthony_b

Screenwriter
Stephen, you totally took what I wrote out of context. I enjoy what other people think about what I post. And I'm somewhat offended by your last sentence. You're fairly new here and I've been reading this forum since it first started on the net. (I have two accounts), so please, you should've sent me a private message instead of writing bullshit like this....

Stephen Houdek

Second Unit
Real Name
S
Anthony, or Ron? no offense was intended.

I took what I read literally and after reading your plea for help it made absolutely no sense. Perhaps you are reading something into mine as well? Nothing to get offended about. You gave me the impression you felt you were being pressured to be part of the "crowd", whatever that is......

Most people have private messages turned off so I don't usually bother with that.

You are right, I'm fairly new, but I'm pretty old too..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks