What's new

Internet Sales? (1 Viewer)

Kevin_Welch

Agent
I am intrested in purchasing polk audio lsi15.
anyone recomend a good place on the internet to purchase them?
anyone with free time could find the lowest price i would appreciate it.
thanx
K~

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
epinions.com
mysimon.com

just type the name of the product into Google, you'll get tons of results... make your decision on your free time.

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
Well,

I'll do my standard semi-anti-internet plug (I say semi since I am not entirely against internet sales)...Having gone through the steps to become a Polk Audio dealer myself I know for a FACT that online sales of Polk Audio are NOT authorized [except for the following: Crutchfield, Electronic Express (TN residents only), J&R Music(NY,NJ,CT,RI,MA,NH,VT,ME Residents Only) and Circuit City].

If you want to save a few bucks and run the risk of having warranty issues later on...fine. Personally, I try to stay away from helping businesses that are supplying products illegally. YES, it IS in the contract with Polk that, as a dealer, they will NOT sell over the internet.

As I said in my first sentence, I am not against internet sales...if the company allows it. But if you want to sell/buy over the internet, Polk is not the way to go.

But since you probably don't give a damn about my opinion on the matter...

Sound Distributors

MatthewJ S

Supporting Actor
Actually, buying them on line would only be a problem if you blew a driver...but that never happens

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor
Kevin,
I bought all of my lsi's from WWW.Sounddistributors.Com
I recently had a problem with the one of my drivers. I called them and explained the problem. I sent them the old driver, they sent me a new one...NO PROBLEM!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks