What's new

HTF Xbox Live Gamertag Compilation (1 Viewer)

frogpond

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Baker
GT: FrOgGyPoNd

At the Moment H3 and soon Armored Core 4. Definately looking for H3 players.

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
Mine is Drag00n2019 even though I don't even have mine connected via ethernet. That and I'm still silver albiet I got my 360 three weeks ago.

frogpond

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Baker
We got ours a week ago and signed up with the month trial Gold subscription. We'll most likely get the yearly subscription. We like it a lot so far. Certainly meet all sorts of people...:eek:

Scotty_McW

Second Unit
I bought my 360 a few weeks ago. Feel free to add me: alienfan

Rainbow Six and Halo 3 are where I spend most of my time

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Tag: Kevin1138

Games: Oblivion - Prey - Guitar Hero III - Rayman Raving Rabids (love this silly little game) - Bankshot Billiards - 3D mini golf - Outlaw Golf 2 (no one seems to play this but it is my favorite golf game by far, better than Tiger woods IMO) - Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Crimson Skies (yes, I rock the old school games as much as the new) - Jade Empire - Doom 3 - Kameo -

Games that I still love that are not supported on the 360: Arx Fatalis - Virtual Pool - World Championship Pool - Tron 2.0

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Dunno if the list has my old ID on there (can't seen to load it up right now), but can you change it to the following information.

Kenneth Cummings - Gamertag : RirseDeBlood

Games (games with live elements, not mentioning offline games) : Gears of War, Bomberman Live, Crimson Skies, Viva Pianta, Lego Star Complete Saga, Crackdown, Overlord, Phantom Dust, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition.

Benson R

Supporting Actor
GT: PVT Hicks
Games: Grand Theft Auto 4, Gears of War, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Rock Band, Madden 07, Dead or Alive 4, Crackdown, Burnout Revenge, Splinter Cell Double Agent

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks