What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: FOX Film Noir - LAURA (1 Viewer)

Rick Z.

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ricardo
At the internet movie database, in the trivia section, it says that several minutes of dialogue were restored to the film. Apart from the brief restored segment appering as a deleted scene on the DVD, is there any other scene that wasn't in the original theatrical release?

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
I want Laura in blu ray!!! I also wonder why the movie never restored the Vincent Price segment at the piano in Ann Treadwells apartment. You see it is there and I have seen the photo as well. I sure hope it comes out. I have also read not all movies look good on blu ray. I wonder if Laura would be one of these. Help if anyone knows rumors anything about a Laura release on blu ray. Thanks Mark

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
I just had to come on this thread and say PLEASE 20TH Century Fox give us a HD copy of Laura!!!! The movie looks good on my blu ray player but the sets are perfect for HD. I count this movie as one in Ten that I love. I also have a picture of Vincent Price at a piano in Ann"s apartment. I thought I read some place that he sang in that scene!! The scene was cut from where he first meets Laura

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks