What's new

how to run a hd signal to another tv from my tv which is hooked up to the satelitte reciever (1 Viewer)

hindu74

Auditioning
Real Name
dennis
I have a 65 inch hdmi tv that projects 1080 p and then i have two other tvs in my basement that i want to get the signal feed however i want to get the same hdmi feed. I have only run coax cable / to these two tvs.

can i get an hdmi feed through the coax cables

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
1. No, you can't get HDMI through a coax cable.

2. I'm not clear on what you're trying to accomplish. Most TVs do not have video outputs of any kind, since they are simply display devices, not signal sources. You don't say where the HDMI that goes to your 65 in. TV is coming from. DVD player? Blu ray? Cable or satellite box? Do you want the same film or program to show on all three TVs at the same time?

Please list all equipment, including make and model of the TVs and source components plus AV receiver or other sound device so we can comment on this intelligently. There's really nothing anyone can tell you based on what you've posted so far.

Regards,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks