What's new

How do you watch your Season Sets? (1 Viewer)

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
I like to take my time with my TV DVDs. For example, I bought Buffy Season 3 back in January, but I didn't get to the season finale until earlier tonight. For most shows, I watch one episode a week and take a break when I'm nearing the end of a season (mostly to give myself more time to save up money to get the next set). One exception has been 24, where I've found myself frequently watching two episodes in the same night due to the suspenseful cliffhangers.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I love to watch them in marathons myself... will watch the whole set as soon as I get it. When I rewatch my tv shows I rewatch that whole season non-stop... only breaking to work, sleep or go anywhere I need/want to.

Now this isn't the norm but I have been pretty much home for the last 2 weeks with nothing to do... and got into a mood to watch Friends. I ended up watching all 7 seasons of friends in about 9 or 10 days.

but as I said... for me it is marathon watching... one of my favorite things about TV on DVD... can watch as much as I want as often as I want! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks