What's new

Home Alone upgrade or SE coming? (1 Viewer)

Colby

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Colby
FINALLY!!! YES!!!!!!!!

*runs around like Kevin after he made his family disappear*

THANK YOU, FOX!!!!

Brandon.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon.B
Found this over at dvd times:

I can't wait for this, this and Scrooged were the ones I waited for, last year saying I hoped they were coming this year, and patience has paid off!!!

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Although great news, I was really hoping for a special edition of the 2nd film as well. Parts 3 and 4 are definitely inferior so I'm not concerned about them. But in my opinion, the second film was just as great as the first and should recieve equal treatment.

Regardless, I'll definitely pick up this release. Perhaps we'll see an SE of "Home Alone 2" next year.

Bill Thomann

Supporting Actor
Great news. I've got the 3 pack of non anamorphic discs. I really wish they'd SE the first 3 theatrical releases together. I'm one of the few who likes 3 too.

Corey

Screenwriter
i love this film, so its a definite buy for me. i hope the 2nd one comes alongs too.

Brandon.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon.B
I really hope we the second one too, hopefully next year. It was a great sequel.

The others that proceeded it, I don’t even really recognize.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Being a New Yorker, I have a special fondness for the 2nd one. They filmed around the corner from my old apt. which was on 96th st. off CPW...

:)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
FANTASTIC!!!

I know what will be watched all of December in my house!!

and a Culkin commentary! I can't wait to hear what a now grown-up Culkin(don't know about mature):) has to say about himself all those years back

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
I knew him for awhile. He married Rachel Miner who was in "The Diary of Anne Frank" (along with Natalie Portman!)at the theater I used to work at backstage. He was ok. Funny story, he showed up at the opening nite Party in top hat, tails and white gloves, made kind of an entrance... None of the photographers knew who he was! A publicist spread the word and I swear on my dad's grave, he went out and entered AGAIN so they could all get his picture! :0 My friend and I watched the whole thing and were pretty amused.
he used to hang around backstage at pretty much every show. We would ask them if they wanted to be snuck out the front, they would say no and then dash out the stage door, "avoiding" the paparazzi (while they actually wanted the attention) Some of these photos would turn up on page 6 of like the NYPost....
He was pretty nice though, just a bit odd....

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks