What's new

Hellboy Director's Cut.... (1 Viewer)

Benson R

Supporting Actor
I also noticed the red dots when watching hellboy dc. watched it on a liteon 2001 upscaled to 1080i.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
Where's the Proof of Purchase tab on the Director's Cut. Need it for the $5 mail-in rebate if you also bought the 2 disc.

Rob T

Screenwriter
quote:One note, however, to anyone purchasing at a retail store. Check the spines of the discs to make sure they are labelled 1, 2, and 3. Strangely I noticed one set on the rack with 1, 2, and... 2. I didn't bother looking through the whole stack to see if there were others but I thought it kind of strange.

That happened to me after I brought it back the first time (which was because of disc 2 being scratched up).

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
Scott-that had me stumped, too,

you have to open the box from the back-pull out the flap-the proof of purchase in one of the smaller folding tabs.

Cut the LEAST amount off possible, otherwise the flap will not stay in at the top when you reassemble.

Jonathan Peterson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Peterson
I was in Wal-Mart yesterday and they are now selling this set for only 9 bucks. That is a great deal for anyone who had not picked it up yet. It was a nice surprise as I had wanted this for a while.

Mark_Mc

Agent
I wrote the comparison review that Chris Marin linked to earlier in the thread, and I've since re-published it here.

Hope it's of some use for anyone interested in this release

Joe RZ

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up the Directors Cut with the Hellboy bust last year for 8 bucks at Sam's.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks