What's new

Ghost in the Shell 2 replacement program launched (1 Viewer)

Oswald Pascual

Second Unit
Real Name
No Name
I agree the cover is horrible, I would of been much better of with the original poster.

Now when are we going to spot the corrected version in the store?

Kain_C

Screenwriter
I looked Innocence up on our computer today (I work at Best Buy:frowning: ) and I noticed the warehouse finally got some in AND they pulled a few copies off the shelf today (which has nothing to do with defective discs). So there's a chance BB will have some soon. I emailed the 'help desk' sort of support line and inquired if we were recieving corrected discs and got back a response simply directing us to give unhappy customers a number to call for replacement:angry:

MikeSRC

Second Unit
Got the mailer and sent mine back yesterday. It's stated that it will take 2-3 weeks to get the replacement. I believe most of the mailers have been sent out now, so if you requested one, you should have received it.

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
Got this in the email inbox today:

-----
Thank you for returning your Ghost in the Shell: 2 DVD to us. You can expect to receive your replacement disc within two to three weeks. We hope that you will enjoy this and future DreamWorks releases.

Sincerely,

DreamWorks Home Entertainment
-----

:emoji_thumbsup:

JasonRH

Second Unit
I've been trying to access the information and I keep getting a "Page cannot be displayed" error when I click on the "questions about your dvd" section. The main page loads without trouble though. A friend has tried it on her computer and also can't get the page to display. Any ideas? We both want to do the exchange. Thanks.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith

Did anyone else get this e-mail message? I sent mine out right after Andy's article came out but I never got this message. I hope my disc didn't get lost...
-

MikeSRC

Second Unit

I got the e-mail a few days after I mailed it. When you say you "sent yours right out after Andy's article came out", did you use the mailer they sent you? Also, did you include your e-mail address when you made the request for the mailer?

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
It's as if someone is spying on me. This is not the first time. After I ask a question, the answer appears elsewhere. After I posted the question, I got the e-mail within 24 hours.

Also, I wrote my question wrong. I meant to say as soon as I got the mailer, I sent it out.

:b

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
An English dub was never created for Innocence. So no, there is no English VO track.

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
I got my replacement disc today, huzzah! No CC, and a smaller font size to boot. Dreamworks did everything right to rectify this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks