What's new

GAME (2 of 3): Guess An Upcoming Twilight Time Release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
A friendly reminder. Every member of HTF who qualifies to play should limit their responses to one question and one guess per day. Anyone who persists to carry on a conversation or spitballs in a third or fourth message will be warned. If you keep going, Ron or somebody will hit the delete button. This is a contest. People browse here for clues not to see the same prompt over and over. I don't mind if you joke or pull or hair but stay on point. Please. Thanks.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
One more thing. And I should have stated it above. There was only who one kept trying to ask more questions without asking questions. Everyone else was peachy keen and shouldn't change a thing. Commentary and frustration is fine. Clarification and trying to articulate your gut feeling in your one question and guess are fine. Anyone who kept to the 1 and 1 even if they have two paragraphs or three relating to their point played by the rules. This three or four post business must stop. Again those who kept to 2 posts or less keep doing EXACTLY what you've been doing. Be yourselves. Okay... back to the game.

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
Long shot here, but since it came after his split with his agency (hence second coming), and it held its premiere at the Cary Grant theater, and since the previous Blu was an unrated directors cut, my probably lame guess is the theatrical version of basic instinct.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
sleroi said:
Long shot here, but since it came after his split with his agency (hence second coming), and it held its premiere at the Cary Grant theater, and since the previous Blu was an unrated directors cut, my probably lame guess is the theatrical version of basic instinct.
Wow. I applaud you. I absolutely applaud you. Basic Instinct (1992) is Lionsgate and StudioCanal. Before that Carolco Pictures. I love the "damn the torpedoes" attitude. Keep it up. You have time to squeeze in a question if you like.

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
Can't think of anything to ask. I'll have to wait until the next clue and hope nobody guesses it until i can try again tomorrow. I applaud you as well, this is fun.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
Okay.Clue 3: The man who chopped the lady gets unflattering treatment.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
The question chosen was asked by benbess.
benbess said:
I'm completely lost, but just for the sake of guessing something....My Favorite Wife (1940) with Cary Grant and Irene Dunne. I told you I was lost!

My question is: Does Cary Grant star in this film?
No. Cary is not the lead.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
Here are yesterday’s unanswered questions. Feel free to re-ask. I will always answer “The Weakest Link”. Yet this should not reflect on my regard for the questions. One of these I was itching to answer. Another day perhaps.

Steve…O:
“Do any of the film's characters die in it?”ROclockCK:

“Question: Is the composer of the score for this film represented by any other titles (current or confirmed) in TT's collection?”

Schan1269:
“Ok then...(and I'm sure this question is going to get ignored...LOL)

Is it available in BD in other regions?”
JohnMor:“Question: Were any scenes in the film filmed outside of the U.S.?”

ShowsOn:

"What is the title of the film in French?"

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
ROclockCK said:
Since this game has already lasted longer than any other, can we have an accumulated daily roll-up with all previous clues?

That is merely a presentation request, not my question-question. ;)
Great suggestion.

Clue 1: The Grant of the 20th has a cameo of sorts.

Clue 2: Joe Eszterhas comes again.

Clue 3: The man who chopped the lady gets unflattering treatment.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I have no idea how to link this to Joe Eszterhas, but just for the heck of it I'm going to guess Touch of Pink. :)

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
Could the title of this film also be attributed to George Gershwin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks