1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Futuruma with 2 Benders - who's seen it?

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Keith Mickunas, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Keith Mickunas

Keith Mickunas Well-Known Member

Yesterday the good old Tivo caught an episode of Futurama I haven't seen before. It was on TBS at 1pm I think. Anyways the story involved the characters going to "Pastorama" which was a 20th Century amusement park. There they met another bending unit, I think his name was Folder, and he was just like Bender but with a small beard. It was a great episode.

How did I miss this episode? I rarely missed them on Fox, and I am pretty certain I saw them all during the run on Cartoon Network. I kept a close eye out to see if any came on I hadn't seen before, and yet this one slipped by me twice? Anybody know what season this was in originally?

2. Jeff*S*C*

Jeff*S*C* Well-Known Member

Yeah, a good episode from season 2. His twin's name is Flexo. I hate to say this but if this is the first time you've seen Flexo then you've also missed "Bendless Love" from season 3 that Flexo returned in.

3. Keith Mickunas

That's just so weird. I'll have to reset my season pass and keep a much closer eye on this. Man I can't wait for all the DVDs to come out.

4. JustinCleveland

JustinCleveland Well-Known Member

Justin Cleveland
    Great episode... the parody of Star Trek was delish...

The one in this past season had various "evil/good characters," right? I seem to remember intellegent Fry and sex-machine Leela

5. Keith Mickunas

If that was the one with alternative universes, then it wasn't really the same Flexo, was it? In the one I just saw Flexo was just another bending unit, it just so happens his serial number, like Bender's, could be expressed by the sum of two cubes. Man that's a weird coincidence.[​IMG] Beyond that there was no other connection between the two.

6. Brian Kaz

Brian Kaz Well-Known Member

I believe he's talking about the episode where Bender goes to work for a bending factory. Flexo works there along with an ex-flame. Bender dates the ex-flame and diguises himself as Flexo to see if she still has feelings for him.