What's new

Futuruma with 2 Benders - who's seen it? (1 Viewer)

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Yesterday the good old Tivo caught an episode of Futurama I haven't seen before. It was on TBS at 1pm I think. Anyways the story involved the characters going to "Pastorama" which was a 20th Century amusement park. There they met another bending unit, I think his name was Folder, and he was just like Bender but with a small beard. It was a great episode.

How did I miss this episode? I rarely missed them on Fox, and I am pretty certain I saw them all during the run on Cartoon Network. I kept a close eye out to see if any came on I hadn't seen before, and yet this one slipped by me twice? Anybody know what season this was in originally?

Jeff*S*C*

Second Unit
Yeah, a good episode from season 2. His twin's name is Flexo. I hate to say this but if this is the first time you've seen Flexo then you've also missed "Bendless Love" from season 3 that Flexo returned in.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
That's just so weird. I'll have to reset my season pass and keep a much closer eye on this. Man I can't wait for all the DVDs to come out.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Great episode... the parody of Star Trek was delish...

The one in this past season had various "evil/good characters," right? I seem to remember intellegent Fry and sex-machine Leela

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
If that was the one with alternative universes, then it wasn't really the same Flexo, was it? In the one I just saw Flexo was just another bending unit, it just so happens his serial number, like Bender's, could be expressed by the sum of two cubes. Man that's a weird coincidence.:) Beyond that there was no other connection between the two.

Brian Kaz

Second Unit
I believe he's talking about the episode where Bender goes to work for a bending factory. Flexo works there along with an ex-flame. Bender dates the ex-flame and diguises himself as Flexo to see if she still has feelings for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks