What's new

F TROOP SEASON 2 (1 Viewer)

CIULLOCAMNY

Agent
Real Name
CHRIS
Looks as if F TROOP Season 2 (in Color) will be released some time in the summer. I hope WB gets it right and includes the "IN COLOR" tags at the beginning and gets the final credits music corrected. When they appeared on TV Land and the now out of print Columbia House Collection, the in color tags were removed and the final music was from the first season.
Even the Best of DVD that came out a year and a half ago has the error as well. Glad I have some 16mm film prints to refer back to.

GlennWD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Glenn DelRossi
I got Season One for Christmas. I wish they would hurry up with the next season. I hate having to wait.

CIULLOCAMNY

Agent
Real Name
CHRIS
Warner Brothers has announced that the Second Season "In Color" is slated for an April or May 2007 release. The DVD will feature interviews with original F Troop cast members, writers and other production personnel, not to mention behind-the-scenes information. BTW - F Troop is currently being developed into a feature film by writer/director, Bob Logan who is also responsible for this "winners" Repossessed, Meatballs 4, Up Your Alley, and Yard Sale. God help us !

ChadP2k

Stunt Coordinator
That's my point... where did this "announcement" take place? I have not seen it anywhere. Do you have a URL?

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
tvshowsondvd.comtoday, has confirmed F Troop S2 for May 29.2007 release!

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
This is very strange news. I am not really a great fan of the show, but bought the first season when Amazon was discounting it for around $10. I thought since it was so heavilly discounted that it meant it did not sell well at all, and here they are releasing Season 2. I guess this news means that don't give up on all the other shows that you are hoping for, because if they can release a second season of F Troop, the studios are likely to release anything at any time.

Elena S

Supporting Actor
F Troop only ran for 2 seasons. It would be very odd if they only released the first one. The shows with multiple seasons seem to be the ones that aren't completed.

CIULLOCAMNY

Agent
Real Name
CHRIS
Hey Chad, believe me when I tell you. I can't reveal my sources. If I told you, I'd have to kill you. But like I mentioned in an earlier thread, I hope WB gets it right and includes the "IN COLOR" tags at the beginning and gets the final credits music corrected. When they appeared on TV Land and the now out of print Columbia House Collection, the in color tags were removed and the final music was from the first season. Even the Best of DVD that came out a year and a half ago has the error as well. Glad I have some 16mm film prints to refer back to. Actually, I believe the episodes might be airing on a cable Network called American Life Network available only on Time/Warner. Superman and the Videotaped Honeymooners/Jackie Gleason Show from the 1960's also air on that Network. So if ya got that channel - Happy Viewing !FYI - If anyone is in NYC on March 31st and April 1st, Larry Storch (Agarn) is scheduled to make an appearance - as many others - at a collectibles show. Noel Neill is also slated for that as well ! AGARN - Who says I'm Dumb ?

Tony S

Stunt Coordinator

Since you seem to be "in the know", can you tell us if any other shows are coming that we have been waiting for? IE Night Court S2, Fresh Prince S5, Perfect Stangers, Mama's Family S2, or the Dukes of Hazzard Reunion movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks