What's new

Entourage season 3 (Parts 1 and 2) (1 Viewer)

RichardK

Second Unit
i was cheering at the climax of the episode! so much fun!...
I luv this f**king show...

ps to Turtle, dont feel bad about the older sister and her 'creepy turn' comment...I've been there... lol!

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
When I heard about this show and saw pictures of the cast I was immediately put off. Don't ask why, it just irked me. I ended up watching the season 3 premiere as well as the next episode. Wow, this show is absolutely great! I can't believe I didn't pay attention before.

Now I've checked out all that was available OnDemand which was a few episodes of the end of season 2. Looks like I need to go pick up S1 & S2 on dvd. Great writing, great story, and I even like Dillon. :D

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Ari makes the show. Jeremy Piven is so damn good that everytime he is on the screen you just wait for genious to happen.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
"E, I'm in bed, talk dirty to me."

I laugh at almost everything Ari does, he's the perfect dik.

"A refund? Fuk that!"

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member
I'm really wondering what happened with Queen's Blvd. It should be approximately 18 months since it premiered at Sundance so I would assume it would have hit mass release by now.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit

Ari/Piven has been fantastic from the beginning, but for me, Dillon/Drama has really been making the show for the past season and a half. I think the turning point was last season's Playboy Mansion epiode and Drama's "run-in" with Ralph Maccio. Ever since then, everything he has done has just been solid gold. This season has started off great with his James woods ("F**k Jimmy Woods!") and his heat aversion.

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member

I guess I'm kind of curious what the critical reception was. Positive response to Vince's performance would go a long way toward maing Vince "respectable" in a way that Head On and Aquaman wouldn't. I don't know about anyone else but I've always got the impression that Vince was pretty lightweight when it actually came to acting chops and seemed to be getting by more as a pretty boy.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
To me, Vince is pretty much the plot device for the most part, which allows for the entourage a reason to exist on the show and bring the funny.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I agree, completely with that. It is nice to see him getting the recognition he deserves.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
I like Piven, but I think they are overusing him. I don't see Ari anymore, when he's onscreen, I see Piven trying to be Ari. This week was much better than the season premiere. Really psyched that they did this year in HD.

Now that Vince is a big star, I'm waiting for Colin Farrell to do a cameo and make a reference to 'Matterhorn' and how it killed his career.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Wow. Good pull. This statement had me puzzled, but after googling it, I know exactly what you're talking about. Has it been mentioned since the first episode of season 1?

Speaking of this...I wonder what ever happened to that Pablo Escobar movie Vince wanted to do before James Cameron signed on for Aquaman. I thought that had potential for him.

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member

That's exactly how I felt about him during the first season but I found him a bit more interesting in Season 2 so now I'm curious if he's the "real deal" or just a flash in the pan pretty boy (ie is he Leonardo de Caprio or is he Chris O' Donnell).

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
So which one is the "flash in the pan pretty boy"? (Or should I say which one isn't?) :laugh:

Kevin Clemons

Stunt Coordinator

Not sure if this matters but the description for the episode on the 2nd is that the new member of the group helps him score his dream role.

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
I thought tonight's episode was alright but I did NOT like that character Dom, he was a real A**HOLE PRICK and I hope he is not going to be there much longer, last weeks episode One Day In The Valley though, superb episode & the best of the season by far.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Afraid Dom is going to be around most if not all of this season. I think he will be this season's cause of "tension" between the group.

This was a setup episode and not as good as the first two. I don't care for Dom so far either. Hope the writers surprise me but it already seems apparent where this storyline is going.

Ari's fears about his daughter's actor boyfriend were hilarious and painful because I have a daughter too and dread the day when boys start coming around.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, life can't always be a nice peaceful ride, it'll have its ups and downs, and Dom appears to be the catalyst for some downs and some tension between the core four. Vince's publicist looked like she was going to pop!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Youd figure with all that time in jail Dom would have hits the weights.

He wont be around long.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks