What's new

Entourage season 3 (Parts 1 and 2) (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Since season's 1 & 2 were not shot in widescreen or HD, I highly doubt they would crop the DVDs to make them widescreen.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Woods was hillarious in the episode and all I can do is bow at his feet for snagging a hot 20 year old like that at his age. James Woods is now my favorite person on earth. :D

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H

He's also a mega-rich, famous movie star. Who is also very funny, quick, and smart. So, he's got a lot going for him. And, she is fine.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
What was funny was that the 20 year old girlfriend seemed to be more mature than Woods about the whole deal with the tickets. (Gotta love it when actors can poke fun at themselves).

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Can you imagine living these guys lives? You don't have to work. You live in a big house and get to hang and party with celebs.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Yeah, that must SUCK! Oh, and you left out the most important thing of all: hot chicks hanging around all the time. :D

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor

It reminds me of the summer after my senior year in highschool. A rich friend of mine had his parents go to Europe for the summer and I spent the whole damn summer before college at his place living up, not having to pay for anything while we had huge parties flowing with booze and good food every other night.

They had a pool that started indoors and stretched 25 yards out of the house and around a corner...I felt like Drama, just mooching off of what I did not deserve...f-ing memories.

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
What up y'all

My buddy recommended this show to me last week, and I had about 75 bux of Best Buy cards, so I went and bought season 1 and 2. They were both done within 5 days. I downloaded last weeks premier and loved it....can't wait for tonight, less than a half hour.

Glad I found this thread so we can discuss.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Ari wanting to prorate the therapist session was classic!

Anyone else notice that Vince was wearing Aquaman colors (orange/green) while they were in the valley?

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Too enraptured by the chaperone to notice colors.

For those who are more climate-challenged, anyone care to elaborate what is the 'Valley' and its apparent connotation?

1st ep. actually seemed neutered and unfinished to me, esp. in contrast to S2. 2nd ep. seems to slide back into track.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
What a great episode. I smiled through the entire thing. This show is so much fun - Drama and Ari crack me up.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
Ari wanting to prorate the session and his comment of "where the f$#@ am I?" while at the highschool party had me on the ground.

Drama with the towel on his head and telling the guy to sit down was also a riot.

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Any guesses what will replace the Maserati?

Sad to see that go. While they still have the Hummer, it just doesn't scream sleek and 'sick' like the Maserati. Plus I think it's Turtle's main ride.

Perhaps a Bentley for the newly elevated A-list Chase...or has it become passe? (Just remembered - Bentley made a cameo in an earlier episode, but when Vince's status hadn't been solidified.)

Then a Maybach or Aston Martin Vantage? Or they'll really go du-jour and get a hybrid Lexus.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks