What's new

Disney/Buena Vista: Time to get "Ruthless People" (and other titles) (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Hello all. I'm new to the boards, and I have questions for the Buena Vista representative(s) on here.
Is there any chance we'll see Special Editions of "Ruthless People", "Down and Out In Beverly Hills" and "Tough Guys"?
Also, what are the chances of Special Edition reissues of "The Color Of Money", "Outrageous Fortune", "Adventures In Babysitting", "Splash" and "Cocktail"?
I'm a big fan of all these Touchstone releases, and I would like to see these movies get the proper respect on DVD. Most of the already-released titles don't even have trailers on them. They do exist...I've seen many of them on my VHS copies of these various movies (I bought most of these titles before I got my DVD player). You've issued great editions of animated titles ("Snow White and The Seven Dwarves" is an excellent example). Now, I look forward to new releases of these movies. I look forward to a response.
Sincerely,
John Kilduff
------------------
"Who makes it happen?"
"I make it happen"-
Sigourney Weaver and Melanie Griffith in "Working Girl"

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
I'd buy all the titles mentioned, without a doubt.
------------------
"This is not a drill. This is the apocolypse!"
Link Removed

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
i would purchase any of the Bette Midler movies from Disney...including the long ago announced HOCUS POCUS

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
Another vote for Ruthless People. An automatic buy for me.
Rob
------------------
"That suits me down to the ground."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks