What's new

Costco.com and H/K 325? (1 Viewer)

Richard Moya

Stunt Coordinator
What gives? Its not listed there. I wanted to pick one up but its not even listed on their website.
Anyone have any ideas whats up with that?

Greg Thomas

Second Unit
Costco changes their stock and online offerings all the time. HK units may not be offered anymore. You can get a factory renewed HK325 at onecall.com for $399 and a HK525 for $499. Probably two of the best deals around.

http://www.onecall.com and do a search on factory renewed.

Debbie_L

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Richard,

I bought my HK 325 through Costco-online a couple of months ago and am very happy with it. Greg is right, Costco changes their stock all the time depending on what they can get the best deals on. I'm glad I ordered mine when I did because they were gone soon after. Maybe you could e-mail Costco and request they try and offer the HKs again? I don't know how responsive they are to online suggestions, but in my personal experience, they have brought in many of the items I have requested (not HT-related products) at my local Costco retail (or should I say "wholesale") store.

Those are great prices Greg told you about at Onecall.com and they are great people to do business with.

Good luck,

Debbie

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.