1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cold Case? Why not released yet?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by HowardPaul, Jan 19, 2005.

1. HowardPaul

HowardPaul Well-Known Member

I discovered this superb show at the end of last season and was fully expecting a rapid release on DVD.
    Where is it?
    Howard

2. todd s

todd s Well-Known Member

I know the show uses a lot of music. So clearances might be a holdup. But, this show came out after tv on dvd hit. So you would think they would have thought this out already.

3. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Well-Known Member

I know people are getting spoiled by quick releases but isnt it only in season 2 now?

4. Daniel`D

Daniel`D Well-Known Member

My mom would love it if this was relaesed it's one show I think she might like to have on dvd, she says spending your money on a tv show on dvd is a waste but this I think she would go for.

Yeah it's only on season 2 but with the tv on dvd market being so popular right now, you'd think the studio would be rushing it. Maybe it's a good thing for the fans that they might really be working on this one.

The only thing I could think of that might hold it up is the music. They always use popular music and it almost always pick something perfect for the mood of the show. I think fans wouldn't agree to music replacement.

5. florence franks

florence franks Well-Known Member

Cold Case Files from A&E? It using alot music? Missing something here,hehe

6. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Well-Known Member

Joseph DeMartino
    Cold Case is a CBS drama about a cold case squad. It uses a lot of contemporary music. Cold Case Files on A&E is a documentary series. It doesn't. [​IMG]

Scorekeeper Joe