Cold Case? Why not released yet?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by HowardPaul, Jan 19, 2005.

1. HowardPaul

HowardPaul Stunt Coordinator

I discovered this superb show at the end of last season and was fully expecting a rapid release on DVD.
    Where is it?
    Howard

2. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I know the show uses a lot of music. So clearances might be a holdup. But, this show came out after tv on dvd hit. So you would think they would have thought this out already.

3. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    I know people are getting spoiled by quick releases but isnt it only in season 2 now?

4. Daniel`D

Daniel`D Stunt Coordinator

My mom would love it if this was relaesed it's one show I think she might like to have on dvd, she says spending your money on a tv show on dvd is a waste but this I think she would go for.

Yeah it's only on season 2 but with the tv on dvd market being so popular right now, you'd think the studio would be rushing it. Maybe it's a good thing for the fans that they might really be working on this one.

The only thing I could think of that might hold it up is the music. They always use popular music and it almost always pick something perfect for the mood of the show. I think fans wouldn't agree to music replacement.

5. florence franks

florence franks Stunt Coordinator

Cold Case Files from A&E? It using alot music? Missing something here,hehe

6. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    Cold Case is a CBS drama about a cold case squad. It uses a lot of contemporary music. Cold Case Files on A&E is a documentary series. It doesn't. [​IMG]

Scorekeeper Joe