What's new

"Clone Wars" on DVD this year? (1 Viewer)

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Just finished watching all 20 from what I taped off of CN the other day. It was a first view for most of them, I would to see a good seasons worth of half hr eps. I loved it! but there is so much more that could have been. As happy as I am for what we got, this is another missed opportunity for something really special.

Anyway, looking forward to the eventual DVD release.

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
I hate it when I cannot remember when/where I read something, but I had heard that there were "no plans" to bring this series to DVD until after EPIII hits theaters, which is 13 months from now. (Like you all didn't know that!) ;)

Honestly, I thought it would make more sense to release this, say, a few weeks prior to EPIII openning.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
If I were a betting man I'd say it'll be on DVD for the holiday season(Nov/Dec). I doubt we'll have to wait until 2005 to see it. I'm just surprised it doesn't come out before the OT hits DVD in September.

AnthonyL

Stunt Coordinator
I didn't realize this was on tv but I managed to watch chapters 17 to 19. (I know I really should watch the first episodes so hopefully they'll repeat the episodes from the beginning) Wow! Excellent lightsabre (fast) action!! Hope this comes out on dvd soon.:emoji_thumbsup:

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Funny, that was the exact set of chapters I saw about a week ago. Good stuff. I wish they would do another marathon so I can veg out and see the whole set....or a DVD set would be great too. Unfortunately, I don't watch much Cartoon Network and miss the promos to when they show Clone Wars.

Kai Zas

Second Unit
Never heard of a thing called "tv guide"? (There's also the internet to look up tv listings these days.)

;)

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Yes, I have one but I don't sit around and revolve my life around TV like others.;) I may sit for about an hour a night watching TV at most.

Kai Zas

Second Unit
I've given up watching TV alltogether by cancelling my cable subscription more than a year ago. TV on DVD takes up most of my free time, these days.

(Still 120 eps to go in my Buffy-re-watch'a'thon. I'm enjoying it more than I expected.)

AnthonyL

Stunt Coordinator
according to URL=http://www.thedigitalbits.com/rumormill.html#0617]digital bits[/url] the first and second series of Star Wars: Clone Wars animated shorts will hit DVD in the first quarter of 2005

AnthonyL

Stunt Coordinator
according to URL=http://www.thedigitalbits.com/rumormill.html#0617]digital bits[/url] the first and second series of Star Wars: Clone Wars animated shorts will hit DVD in the first quarter of 2005

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks