What's new

chuck season 2 (1 Viewer)

kevin39

Auditioning
Real Name
kevin
Hi
does anyone know what is going on with season 2 of chuck? what is taking so long NBC

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
NBC has CHUCK scheduled to return to the airwaves in March 2010. However, there has been some talk that if NBC cancels one of its new shows that is not doing well, CHUCK could come back sooner. I even saw some discussion that NBC may try it on Thursday nights at 8 in place of COMMUNITY/PARKS & RECREATION. But time will tell. As big a mess as NBC has on its hands at the moment (low ratings and new shows in trouble), anything is possible.

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
That would be season 3. I think that Kevin's inquiring when Chuck S2 will show up on DVD.

But that's just my best guess.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Amazon has no date for the release of season 2. It will proably come out close to when the show actually starts it 3rd season.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Auch. Thursday is a heavy record day for me, so I hope that's not it. I would, of course, bump some show in its favor. Tuesday and Wednesday are pretty open for me, okay, NBC?

And now I'm off-topic. To get back, William is correct and even TVShows doesn't know when this is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks