chuck season 2

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by kevin39, Oct 21, 2009.

1. kevin39

kevin39 Auditioning

Hi
    does anyone know what is going on with season 2 of chuck? what is taking so long NBC

2. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    NBC has CHUCK scheduled to return to the airwaves in March 2010. However, there has been some talk that if NBC cancels one of its new shows that is not doing well, CHUCK could come back sooner. I even saw some discussion that NBC may try it on Thursday nights at 8 in place of COMMUNITY/PARKS & RECREATION. But time will tell. As big a mess as NBC has on its hands at the moment (low ratings and new shows in trouble), anything is possible.

3. AlexF

AlexF Supporting Actor

Alex
    That would be season 3. I think that Kevin's inquiring when Chuck S2 will show up on DVD.

But that's just my best guess.

4. cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly Screenwriter

Willard
    Amazon has no date for the release of season 2. It will proably come out close to when the show actually starts it 3rd season.

5. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    Auch. Thursday is a heavy record day for me, so I hope that's not it. I would, of course, bump some show in its favor. Tuesday and Wednesday are pretty open for me, okay, NBC?

And now I'm off-topic. To get back, William is correct and even TVShows doesn't know when this is coming.