What's new

CD cataloging suggestions... (2 Viewers)

Sean_R_N

Auditioning
The program I use is called Readerware. All you have to do is input the UPC code and it uses the internet to upload the CD information, track listings and all. This is a great program, fairly inexpensive considering what it does, only about $40 I think. Go to readerware.com. I have catalogued over 1200 CDs and have everything saved to a zip disc that I store in a safe for insurance purposes should anything happen to my collection.

Sean_R_N

Auditioning
Yeah, back when I was in college, zip discs were the best way to store loads of data. I still have a zip drive with my computer so it works for me.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
I used to use zip drives in college myself, loved em in fact. Until that darned click of death thing happened.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I personally just list what I have at Rate Your Music. It's a pretty nifty site.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
Tony-B said:
I personally just list what I have at Rate Your Music. It's a pretty nifty site.
Thanks for the suggestion! :) This is really the closest thing I've found to CD Tracker. I just finished my list.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks