What's new

Cambridge Soundworks P300HD (1 Viewer)

Kha:T

Agent
If anyone has any experience with the Cambridge Soundworks P300HD subwoofer, please do share as I'm thinking of picking up one.

Its MSRP is $1,000. It's on sale now for $600. Is it a good buy? Which other subs in the

MaxL

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Max Levine
i'll throw 3 suggestions at you. 1, my sub the martin logan dynamo. if you want musical, this sub is great. it's weaknesses are 1, it does not get down into the low 20hz region and 2, it's too small for a larger room. that said, i defy you to find a better sounding sub for small to med rooms for $600 or less.

2, svs sb12 plus, starts around $700. should have similar character to the dynamo, but more oomph and a slightly lower end. i's seriously consider this one if i was in the market today.

3, if i was in a smaller room, sub size was an issue and i wanted a really good deal, i'd go for the monitor audio asw100 for $300 or less from saturdayaudio.com. this things tiny and sounds shockingly good for a ported sub of its size.

btw, i think the csw sale is over, i had been eyeing the model 6's for $130/pair. but i just looked and they're only $100! my wife will kill me no matter how cheap they get!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks