1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

BVHE Announcement: Peter Pan Diamond Edition (Blu-ray)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Sep 28, 2012.

1. MatthewA

MatthewA Well-Known Member

Matthew
    On the DVD of the documentary Walt and El Grupo, the uncut Saludos Amigos is there as a supplement. It would be insulting to reinstate the cuts on Blu-ray. These two movies are more likely to be bought by adult collectors, and I doubt they're anywhere near as well-known among today's kids as the Diamond titles or even some of the mid-level ones. More people complained about the anti-smoking PSA for Pinocchio than they did for the presence of smoking.

2. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    Found an $8 promotional coupon when ordering this title off Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday/b/ref=bf2012_bunk_1117?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-B1&pf_rd_r=18CYR2JBYWPVY2SYF0MA&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1415628302&pf_rd_i=507846

Look at the bottom of the page for the CLIP coupon.

3. Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley Well-Known Member

Different cover art?

4. Jason_V

Jason_V Well-Known Member

Jason
    I think they're two different versions: the one in the OP has the Digital Copy attached to it; the other picture doesn't.

I'd be disappointed if the cover art changed. I really like the original version...it looks much classier.

5. Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley Well-Known Member

I do too. Actually, most of the upcoming Disney blu designs are much classier than those in the past, esp. Hunchback. I also wonder if Target is going to have a digibook version, which may also have different art...

6. MarkA

MarkA Well-Known Member

Does anybody know what the differences are between the 2 disc and the 3 disc editions of the Peter Pan Blu-ray? I don't care about the digital copy. Thanks

7. Bob_S.

Bob_S. Well-Known Member

I'm assuming the 3rd disc is the digital copy. The rest should be the same. I have no desire for the digital copy either. This will be my first Disney animated Bluray purchase, it's my favorite. Disappointed on the special features though. I remember my laser disc having some audio outtakes on it that I haven't seen on any other version.

8. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Well-Known Member
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    The cover art is different if that makes a difference.