What's new

Boston Legal season 3 thread (1 Viewer)

Brian D H

Second Unit
Did anyone catch this quote while Denny was walking down the hall surrounded by the press? (forgive me for paraphrasing from memory - I didn't record it.)

"Remember, I have a website at 'dennycrane.com' and my blog is on myspace; used to captain a spaceship, too. I'm multi-talented!"

Perfect goofball Denny line AND a nice reference. I'm still waiting for Leonard Nimoy to appear as his nemesis/ex-roommate from law school. I'd love for them to hate each other and for Nimoy to steal Denny's girl.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I would LOVE for Nimoy to do an episode. You know Shatner is doing his best to throw in tidbits for all his Trek fans. This show really breaks the fourth wall. The episode with Hands singing the opening song a couple of episodes ago was a riot.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
The exact quote was "I used to captain my own spaceship." It was very nice. Also, while not Star Trek, on the balcony, Denny turned to Alan and said, "I can't wait till next season."

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
My understanding is that Shatner tried and may still be trying to ask Nimoy to appear. But he's said to be retired from acting. It would be a nice surprise, but perhaps there's concern it's stunt casting and an attempt to grab ratings, that's my guess.

I always wonder if the breaking the fourth wall with lines like Shatner's references to Star Trek are Kelley's doing.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
The two who got married, I can probably do with out, but who are the other two? What characters they play?

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Rene Auberjonois played senior partner Paul Lewiston. (Who had the junkie daughter played by the always hot Jayne Brook.) Constance Zimmer played Claire Simms, who came from transferred from the New York office along with Jeffery Coho and who represented, hired, and romanced Clarence/Clarice, Alan Shore's current assistant.

Regards,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks