What's new

Boston Legal season 3 thread (1 Viewer)

Tom McA

Stunt Coordinator
... and let's not forget Phillips and Auberg uh, Auberjen, uh, "Paul" were on "Benson" together 25ish years ago.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
They need to lay off the Jerry Espenson cases.

Shirley and Denise looking for Daniel's body parts - haha.

"Don't look down" still gets me. Denny sure did get around in his youth.

Didn't care for the creepy neighbor case.

todd s

Senior HTF Member

I agree...I like his character. But, not every other episode. And I think the judge might have over-ruled the jury verdict...He did admit breaking the law.

Also, Don't talk about the Pe-pe...You dirty-mouth man. :D

Finally...Can anyone make a wav file with that guy saying "Mr.Dirty-Mouth"? I would love to put in on my friends computer. He curses all the time and I want have it say that whenver he turns his computer on. :)

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
What are the odds that it's the head of Daniel's buddy and Daniel's trying to disappear. Didn't Daniel mention in a previous episode that he had had his spleen removed in the past? I'm way too lazy (and busy) to pull the old recordings out to try and check for myself.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
OK, they confused me. When they had his spleen, they said they were sure it was him because they did a "tissue match". WITH WHAT!!!???!!!

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
re: the November 28th episode:

This show is getting whackier all the time. I saw the Shirley kidnapper's come-uppance a mile away.

I did like the chat that Alan and Denny had about being "exclusive".

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
I think the little lady lawyer will be on House in 2 weeks. I was flipping around watching channels and VCR, so I'm not sure, but I think that's where I saw her appear in a preview.

todd s

Senior HTF Member

I think its part Bacall, part flambouyent gay-man, part southern drawl.

Mr.Dirty-Mouth. :D

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Meredith Eaton, who plays Bethany on BL, will be in the upcoming House episodes, "Merry Little Christmas".

Regards,

Joe

Greg_C_T

Second Unit
The Sunday and Tuesday episodes this week were both very strong. Lots of great moments in Tuesday's, especially. I liked Jerry and Alan's conversation on the balcony--very on-target for anyone who studies Organizational Communication. But even better was Alan's expression of love for Denny. Major props to the writer(s) for a well-written scene, and the direction was nice, too. :emoji_thumbsup:

Oh, and from Sunday's episode.... Alan matter-of-factly telling Denise to take off her pants. Again, props to Julie Bowen for her performance. Her expressions and emotions were subtle and spot-on.

Best episodes of the season, IMO. I love this show. :)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I think they should have a running gag on the show for years to come with Denny being told not to look down just for the fans of the show. Great TV.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Her peformance made her scenes with Alan some of the sexiest things I've ever seen on television - and that includes much more deliberately provactive shows on broadcast and 9/10th of the nudity-laden offerings on cable.

I really hope Alan nails her. ;)

Joe

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> Not just him but William Shatner as odd as he is in the show is a lady's man also and it doesn't make sense.

They're both high-paid attorneys; it makes perfect sense to me.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Hospitals often keep reference samples of biopsy tissue and other material taken from patients for diagnostic purposes frozen and on file for any number of reasons. It isn't implausible that there would be a sample taken years before that they could use for comparison.

Regards,

Joe

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I wonder how they'll write Julie Bowen's real life pregnancy into the show, considering her character is now very horny, who knows who'll end up knocking Denise up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks