1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

BONES Season 2 on DVD...

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Nicholas Martin, May 24, 2007.

1. Scott-S

Scott-S Test Subject
    Supporter

Scott
    IIRC there is some proposal stuff in the missing episode. When they aired the next episode, there was a scene that referred to something that we had not seen. Presumably it was in the previous episode and since it didn't air, we are left wondering. It was mentioned in a scene where Hodgins was asking Booth for proposal advice. In this scene it was clear that he already asked her once and was wondering what to do next. I assume that the first proposal was in the missing episode.

They can remove stuff from the unaired episode to make it fit better when they do air it, but they really can't fix the episodes that refer to something in the un-aired episode.

2. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Screenwriter

Pete
    The Season 2 cover art is now at TVShowsonDVD.com Maybe I am the only one (wouldn't be the first time).. but I for one do not like this coverart! [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Nicholas Martin

Nicholas Martin Screenwriter

I've seen that before - a series of promotional stills featured the whole cast lying on those slabs. Pretty funny, but a bit unusual for use on a DVD cover.