What's new

Blind Justice ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
So, was tonight it for the show? :frowning:

I ask because right at the spot when we see previews for next weeks episode, they cut into it with the start of Action News while the credits for the show still flashed on the bottom of the screen.

This is the cruelty of television, people get really hooked on a show and then it's gone. I'm so mad right now, it doesn't seem fair to me somehow. Well, if that's it, I officially have nothing to watch on ABC anymore. I'm not into Lost, Desperate Housewives I just got sick of and i'm not into Grey's Anatomy either.

I'm not even going to talk about tonights episode because, really, what's the point if it's over. :frowning:

RichardK

Second Unit
Not the end of the show, an episode next week.
Preview.
Dunbar gets in a scuffle at a restaurant. During the ordeal someone takes off with Dunbar's bag which had his gun it...a kid gets shot and the bullet might end up matching Dunbar's gun

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Thanks, Richard. :emoji_thumbsup: It must have been a glitch on ABC's end in my area.

Doug,
I hear you loud and clear my man! It sucks that here we have a woman who is so painfully hot that she manages to make Eva Longoria look sad, and she isn't even getting any recognition for it. I suppose hot women only get attention when they appear on shows that are successful. :rolleyes

I have about 6 episodes of this show on dvd-r discs and soon they will be the only things I have to remember this hottie by. :frowning:

If they hadn't already replaced Bitty Schramm on Monk I would say get Marisol to be on the show, she'd be great as Monk's sidekick, not that Traylor Howard isn't doing a great job.

I'm just going to miss this show and Marisol Nichols!!

RichardK

Second Unit
John -

I agree Marisol is sweet, edgy, and HOT! The wife on the show isnt anything to turn your nose at either. Too bad the show isnt coming back. I need some eye candy in HD!

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
I was really enjoying this. I had to suspend a ton of disbelief, but I thought the acting was good. Too bad it's gone.

Maybe, just maybe, they'll replace it with some type of wife swapping / quiz / eat creepy stuff / reality show!!!

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
When the ReplayTV clicked on, I was thinkin', "What's it recording now?" It might have been the last episode. I wonder if they recut the ending to suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.