What's new

Blind Justice ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Really? She never made an impression on me then. I guess she's cleaned up and out front now.

John Watson

Screenwriter
I also thought it had some merit. The acting was first rate.

The notion of heightened senses and an excellent mind is good.

The execution in this case failed with the conning of the suspect into a full confession so quickly. They needed more time to develop that story. And it's likely some other less dramatic means ("hey, there's a lot of tongues in baggies in this guy's freezer") wold have been more plausible.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy

When she's dancing on the neon sign, WOOF!

I liked the show. It will take a while to get really into it, but I thought it was a good show.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Glad you mentioned that, because the younger generations forget the shows from 30+ years ago. Longstreet was a good show for its time (early 1970s), and Longstreet's karate instructor seen in several episodes was played by Bruce Lee in his last U.S. TV series appearances.

The difference was that Mike Longstreet was a private detective... I'm not going to watch this new show with Ron Eldard though.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Another solid episode tonight IMO. I really hope that this show survives, i'm really getting into it now and it'll suck if it's cancelled.

I love how Dunbar doesn't take any shit from anyone, I find myself really rooting for him to prove everybody wrong and he can do the job, he's doing a damn fine job so far IMO.

One point though, I think that they made a bit of a mistake in casting Marisol Nichols, I think she's great don't get me wrong, but she's so God dammned hot that I can't concentrate on anything being said whenever she's on screen!

All I can see are those gorgeous eyes and that sentuous mouth of hers and all I hear is "blah, blah, blah..." until the camera cuts from her to someone else. I'm serious about this. And that voice with the slight accent...my lord! She's fast on her way to replacing Eva Longoria as the sexiest woman in prime time!

One hour with her, that's all i'm asking, take my home theater, take my dvd's, just give me 60 min!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

(shakes head vigorously to snap out of it) Anyway, a great show that, IMO, deserves longevity.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy

What was with the outfit she wore at the beginning? The brown thing with all the belts and buckles? Like any self respecting female cop would wear that outfit?

Sure, it's tv, and they are making her hot, but seriously, let's get some wardrobe reality here!

Otherwise, I enjoy the show.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I'll say this much, the DD 5.1 sound on the HD side is pretty impressive for this show. I didn't have it up too loud and my room felt like a war was going on during episode 1.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Randy,
yeah, I agree that their is a major wardrobe problem...she's wearing too much of it! :D

Man, what I wouldn't give to see her in her bra and panties. :eek: As Patrick eluded to about Dunbar, it's a damn shame that poor bastard can't see what he's partnered with!

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
I'll bet everyone was seeing if they could get away with this, even in these times of harsh television scrutiny. It was a very bold attempt. "Sorry! Nice try!" "Damn!" (I can just hear both sides saying these.)
-

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
So, I guess everyone has officially given up on the show? Shame, your missing sometihng that keeps getting more interesting IMO.

I liked this episode because it revealed one of Dunbar's talents to the rest of his squad, his keen sense of smell. I doubt they'll ever second guess him again in the future.

Also, that one cop really needs a serious ass kicking from Dunbar! That bit about the cow bell's even pissed ME off! It was a very reasonable request on Dunbar's part for the furniture to stay in place so he can move freely and do his job without the worry of tripping on something.

It made me mad because he spent all night there learning the layout of the station, only to have that jerk make light of it in his face like that.

I would really love more people to talk about this show with here, it's a shame people have bailed on it so prematurly. It's become one of the few show's, and I do mean few, that I look foreward to watching each week.

Of course, there is that damn Marisol Nichols problem, still having a hard time with that one...;)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
John,

Blind Justice has filled the slot I used to reserve for NYPD Blue. It's developing nicely. I'll be watching it weekly.

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Dunbar must have been a real heel before he was blinded. His wife was giving him the 3rd degree over the flowers he gave to her.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Cool, glad to hear it, guy's. :emoji_thumbsup:

Patrick,
you may be on to something there, the show is being very mysterious regarding something he did when he had his sight..."I'll never do that again, I promise you.", i'm thinking that he may have cheated on her at some point.

The other alternative is that he was an abusive husband, but I just can't see that in Dunbar, he's too nice a guy and he seems to have a strong moral fiber.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I seem to recall that Dunbar and his wife discussed his past infidelities during some Episode #1 banter. Anyone else pick up on this?

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
I like this show..

I like the lead (always have, ever since Men Behaving Badly), I definately like his partner (God DAAAMN!)..

I'll be tuning in regularily, I think..

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I saw one episode (I think it was the second one), thought it was very average. Just another cop show if you ask me. The blind thing just makes it cheesy. I do like Ron Eldard as well though (although I've heard he's a major PITA on movie/television sets and that this show probably won't last because of it).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.