What's new

Bewitched Season 5? (1 Viewer)

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
I've always found that if it happens in the same spot, it's a disc problem. If it happens a lot, but not in the same place, then I look at the player. I think you got a bad disc there, Brandy, and I'd exchange it.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member

Meet Us In September promo was promoting Fall 1969 programming.
Presumably this aired over the summer . I am also assuming the Bewitched promo aired at the same time. What is interesting is that the promo featured
Dick York more than anyone else. I had always heard that ABC ran the non Dick York shows in reruns over that summer since he was no longer going to be on the show. I wonder why they would run this promo in the summer of 1969.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David

That's what I'm wondering...it doesn't make sense that they would showcase DY when he wasn't going to be around anymore...maybe it was an all ready made promo and they just stuck it in there not having had time to make one with DS.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
There were only 4 DS epsiodes filmed by that time, so that gave them limited footage to use. And since this was a network promo, not a studio (Screen Gems) promo, I'm sure they went with what was more available and cheaper to obtain. Also, maybe the Screen Gems didn't want to release any footage of DS prior to the season debut.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Well, I'm finally into the 2nd half of S5. I watched "Samantha, the Bard" today. Great episode, with one of my favorite recurring actors in the show, "Dr Bombay".

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
LOL You'll catch up yet, Jeff!

Speaking of Dr. Bombay, that episode marks the first time that Samantha uses, "Calling Dr. Bombay! Calling Dr. Bombay! Emergency! Come right away!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks