What's new

Best Online DVD Retailers? (1 Viewer)

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
I wasn't sure where to post this so I just posted it here. Im looking into importing a select bunch of DVDS because of the bilingual packaging issue here in canada. I would like to know which site has the best prices and service?. I usually would just order from Amazon but I would like to try another website this time around. Im thinking of trying either DVD Empire or DVD Planet at the moment. So what have you had the best experience with?.

-Mike

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
I've ordered from DVDPlanet, DVD Empire, Amazon.Com, Digital Eyes, Overstock.Com (stay away from Overstock!), CD Universe, BestBuy.Com, CircuitCity.Com, BestPrices.Com, Buy.Com and DeepDiscountDVD.Com. First pick would have to be DeepDiscountDVD. Never had problems with them. But like Scott said, check with DVDPriceSearch.Com first. You can even check with PriceGrabber.Com as well. Sometimes (rarely) their pricing might be off. Only ran into this twice. I've also had this problem with DVDPriceSearch.com but to come to find out, they update their system once a week. Good luck!

Shawn_Z

Auditioning
Why stay away from overstock.com? I was about to order something from them (not dvd's). Curious about your experience there.

Mike.B

Stunt Coordinator
I stick to Amazon, and DeepDiscountDVD usually. I have also started using Columbia House more recently, especially since they dropped their base prices a while back and are much more reasonable. Especially if you buy several at a time to take advantage of their deals, like buy 1 get the rest at 50% off.

Ben LG

Stunt Coordinator
I usually stick with Amazon to unless the price is too high. I like them for their no questions asked return policy. Half.com is a good too for like new DVDs at good prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks