What's new

Best Buy adventure (1 Viewer)

Todd McF

Second Unit
I just realized I havent done that since VHS. Since it was Pan & Scan, I wasnt seeing the whole movie anyway...

Josh LeClair

Agent
I usually never try to make contact with the Best Buy Blue shirts because of their attitude in general. When I was shopping for my Mini-DV camera I went to three different locations to get my camera (two locations were compleatly out yet still had one displayed) and got horrible service and attitudes from most of the employees. The best service I got was at the Riverside location. Nicer than Disney Park Cast Members and they made me feel like they cared about my purchase.
Woohoo, that's my store. Just curious but do you remember the name of the person that helped you?

Paul W

Second Unit
Here's a horror story about CC:
Whereas the BB folks are smart enough to look up their stock on a 3270 terminal, the CC folks are totally hamstringed by an outdated system and apparently non-existent training.
I went to CC looking for a DVD that came out that day. The lady in the video department spent 10 minutes looking for a book that had published dates and then another 10 minutes looking for the DVD title in the new CD release section.
Well, once she found the correct section, it didn't show the DVD title in the book and she was unable to look up the inventory online.
------------------
Link Removed Paul Warren
Hey fella . . . I bet you're still livin' in your parent's cellar . . . downloading pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar . . . and posting "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er . . . I should do the world a favor and cap ya' like Old Yeller . . . you're just about as useless as MPEGs [sic] to Hellen Keller.
[Edited last by Paul W on October 16, 2001 at 03:48 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks