What's new

Beavis & Butt-Head, 9/24 (1 Viewer)

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
And let's not forget the Tom Waits video for I Dont Wanna Grow Up when Butt-Head says, "If I were Satan, I'd get a Mountain Bike." Then at the end of the video he says, "All Right, that's enough. Now get your ass back in the wall."

The best video lines I can remember are from the Big Country video (I think it was).

Butt-Head: This looks like one of those James Bond movies.

Beavis: Yeah, now all they need's for that guy, Hand-Job, to come out.

Sean_J

Agent
I really miss B&B I cant wait to it comes back; if anyone has ANY NEWS About the DVD. Continue to update news about the DVD.

Dean Kousoulas

Second Unit
How can it be the "history" of Beavis & Butthead when it's only including 32 episodes? Have the episodes been released yet? Hopefully it's only the 1st season. I don't see how a "best of" dvd can be called the "history"

I guess i will buy it either way, but it would be great to own all 198 episodes, rather then what they think are the best.

Favorite moment: This is the episode titled "Die Fly Die!!!", and Butt-head says flys are attrached to crap, (I think he meant garbage). Beavis, who's IQ couldn't even understand the plot to Mortal Kombat Annihilation, pulls down his pants, and says "Well, here's as good place as any" and takes a big dump in their living room! Man, I loved this show...

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Also its funny cause everybody who is quoting lines is going to buy it even without the videos, but every thing being quoted is from a segment with a video:D I know that this show is never going to get released with the videos intact but it can and should get released in season bye season order.

While Watching Winger's Seventeen video:

Butthead: "Uhhhhhh, his teeth are whiter than white..." (in reference to Kip Winger)

Classic!

Anthony Liz

Stunt Coordinator
Just posted the Link Removed for History of Beavis and Butt-head, and on the front cover it states that this will be a 2-disc set. Running time still remains at 165 minutes.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I might buy this Beavis & Butthead DVD when it comes out.

The reason that I might not buy it is because it doesn't include the music videos. Yes, I know that trying to get the rights to the music videos that played during B&B would be a nightmare.

But what I would love to see is a B&B DVD collection that:
contains all episodes (I believe that B&B has 199+ episodes)
Music videos must be included

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I still haven't decided yet. If BB or CC has some good deal, I will probably buy it...but it's a tough sell without the videos.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I agree with Leif Wall. The funniest & best parts of B&B happened during the music videos. Without the music videos, B&B episodes are just not the same.

MTV & Paramount should bring out a B&B season-by-season collection that contains the episodes uncut with music videos included.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Hey Y'all, I have the VHS of Xmas and Halloween and they DO contain the videos, so they had no problems with rights for those videos. Odd, and I WILL miss the Video parts. IMHO, the best thing was to just sit back and watch the boys RANK on those Videos!!!
:) D

PeteD

Stunt Coordinator
Cop: Hey, this is that de-alcoholized crap! You're not drunk, you're just stupid!

Butt-head: Yeah, we're wasted.

This made me giggle just typing it.
I have all except maybe 1 of the VHS tapes they released.. They really work better IMHO without the videos.. Some of those just became a little tedious.

Course, it not having the videos gives me plenty of reason to watch the televised versions as I catch them...

Beavis: I am the great Cornholio, Heh heh.. I'm a gringo... I have no bung hole..

or
Butt-head: Since your like the president, would you go to a third world country in a helicopter, and say "I am the president of the United States, the most powerful country in the world, bow down and kiss my butt!!"

Beavis: Yea! And the streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers.

-- Makes me cry....

Anthony Liz

Stunt Coordinator
Paramount was kind enough to send us the episodes, so here you go:

Episodes:

1. Give Blood
2. Balloon
3. Door-to-Door
4. Yogurt's Cool (Try Yogurt)
5. The Crush
6. Babes 'R Us
7. Bedpans & Broomsticks
8. Baby Makes Uh, Three (SugarBaby)
9. Plate Frisbee
10. The Scientific Stuff (Science)
11. Sick
12. Sign Here
13. At the Sideshow (Sideshow)
14. Foreign Exchange
15. CarWash
16. Walking Erect
17. Rabies Scare
18. Pumping Iron
19. Steam Roller
20. Sprout
21. P.T.A.
22. Head Lice
23. Follow Me
24. On Strike
25. Take a Number
26. Oil Change
27. Gang of Two
28. Murder Site
29. UnderWear
30. Pierced
31. Take a Leap
32. Canned

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the chuckle guys. This thread has been very entertaining.

A couple of choice memories for me:
-Ween's Push the Little Daisies video comes on and BH says "These guys got no future."

-When some early boy band come on and BH called them the "Super Suck Group" and says "Look! It's George Michael, and Kenny G, and Snow, and..."

I think I was incapcitated with laughter becuase of that one for some time.

Warren_Sc

Second Unit
Okay. Now put your age after your comment...
Too bad the Spike and Mike clips are not in this. Frog baseball... How about the one where they sniff propane?

Billy Idol, "Dancing with myself"
BH: "This song has mastabatory overtones."

No videos, no purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks