What's new

Adam-12 Season Two? (1 Viewer)

BobSchneider

Second Unit
DAMMMIIT (best cartman vocie) stupid bloodly verizon wont let me download neither as a text or email message the Free adam 12 ring tones. Oh well the rest of set is very cool.

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Bob, I have verizon and couldn't download it either. It sucks, I was really looking forward to getting it.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Same here. Really wanted this tone.

Still enjoying each episode as well as the commentaries. Really enjoyed the trivia track concerning search and seizure.

Doug

BobSchneider

Second Unit

Yeah :frowning: honestly Im not surprise verizon C&ck blocked the free adam 12 ringtone download verizon wants you to buy everything from their grossy over price media partners and prevent most ringtone text messaging.:frowning: I was hoping they would let you down load the ringtones to your pc and then transfer the ringtone to your phone via bluetooth (Ive got a z6tv with verizion) and thats work for several free ringtones Ive found on the web . Thats how I have the WWW tv theme amd MFU 65 theme as ringtones. Hopefully someone will post the free adam 12 ringtones somewhere so us verizion cell adam 12 fans can get the ringtones;) . Otherwise I loved the adam 12 season 2 set lots of retro tv fun.
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
Just finished watching season two, and have a couple of thoughts:

1) Picture quality is acceptable, but not on the same level as Universal's season 1 release. But of course, it's a pleasure knowing that the episodes won't freeze up on season 2.

2) The extras were really great. Enjoyed hearing seasoned vets from LA's police force, looking back on the show and giving their comments. The only way it could have been better is if Milner and McCord could have participated.

Certainly hope Shout! is looking into releasing more seasons. Guess that will depend on how well season 2 sold.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
I think Shout! Factory is pretty good about completing the series that they start. I am waiting for the final season of That Girl.

bobraleigh

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
bob
I've enjoyed S2, esp the police commentaries and trivia tracks. Couldn't get the ringtone either.

Hope Shout releases the rest of this series
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
With some Reed and Malloy participation!

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
What a wonderful job by Shout on Adam-12. I've watched the first four episodes from Season Two. The transfers are excellent, and I appreciate the menus and especially the single-sided discs. :emoji_thumbsup: I am looking forward to watching the special features as time allows.

I wouldn't hesitate to double-dip on the first season of this series if Shout decides to pick that one up sometime down the road. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks