What's new

'300' HD-DVD, up for Amazon pre-order (1 Viewer)

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Thanks for the feature update. I don't currently own a next gen dvd system, but I do have a 360. I think this title, especially since its a dual format, may persuade me to but the hd-dvd add on for my Xbox. I am ordering this title tonight also.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Funny as heck to see the fanboys blasting away at each other on the 300 BD and HDdvd order pages on amazon.

Damn this format war...!!!!!
;)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
But no audio specs other then TrueHD that people are posting about? While the extras posted above I don't watch them, at all. I just want to know what other auido tracks are on each yet no one can seem to find them. As soon as I know what is on which format, I'll pre-order.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Ron,

According to DVD Empire (product information down on the page), the English audio tracks are:

ENGLISH: Dolby Digital TrueHD
ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Plus [CC]

So, yes, it's TrueHD!

Further audio tracks:

SPANISH: Dolby Digital Plus
FRENCH: Dolby Digital Plus

Subtitles:
English, Spanish, French

As for the extras, it doesn't say what audio.

Cees

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Thank you Cees and Jim. I'm going to go Blu with this one. I'll just have to hold off on hearing that glorious TrueHD track for a year or so until I upgrade my player.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Not to thread hijack but from the list of features above I saw Closed Caption SDH, and I had no idea was it was, so I Wikipedia'd it, it sounds great for people hard of hearing, but this line caught me off guard.That's just insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks