What's new

24 - Season 5 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Richard,

Fox's 24 site has a minute by minute detailed episode guide. I'd post a link to it, but HTF won't let me due to the limited amount of posting I've done under my alias. :frowning:

It's not hard to find...

Mark Leiter

Second Unit

Yeah I noticed the same thing. At the office I work at letting someone else know your password is a dismissable offense for both parties. The password itself has to contain lower and upper case letters as well as a combination of numbers and special characters in a 12 character string. It also has to be changed every 6 weeks and can never be the same password twice. And we're just a humble mechanical design group. as far as I know the fate of the free world never rested on my shoulders.....

Oh-well putting back on "suspension of disbelief" glasses for the rest of show :)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Yeah, and he took a page out of the Kim Bauer book of, "What is the dumbest thing I could possibly do?"

After just the first two episodes, I'd have to say it's already better than seasons 2-4. But of course that could change.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
The kid may be moderately annoying, but he's no where near as annoying as the kid at the beginning of season 3. He has grown on me a little bit. I think I like him more than Kim, though I'd still like to see Behrooz the Magnificent come in and kick all their asses :D

Roger_R

Second Unit
Excellent start to the season. I was actually surprised to see them kill off two previous main characters in the first quarter even though I noticed their special guest star-credits. People have had that before on 24 even though they've been in it for several episodes.

Behrooz was taken by the bad guys in the previous season and never seen again. Maybe they'll brainwash him and send him back as some kind of super-terrorist in the next season...

That was the believable part. People tend to be stupid like that... and when has CTU had a competent staff? :)

The big groaner for me was Edgar's magical "high res filter" which apparently includes some little man sitting inside the computer and painting extra information into low res pictures. I can't find any other explanation for how it works...

mark alan

Supporting Actor

It is the same equipment that CSI uses. You know, the one that can take one frame from a vhs security camera, blow up a segment equal to 10% of the frame, then turn that 10% segment into a photo suitable for framing.

Roger_R

Second Unit
Hahaha, yeah... Doesn't stop it from being as ridiculous as the old "get liquid nitrogen poured over you and you turn into an ice statue and break"-thing so many movies like to do so they can show off a fancy effect.

John Watson

Screenwriter
so annoying to see Logan again. Last year I called him President Noballs, this year I'm going for President Nobrain :D

Looks like another great Mindermast will be behind an enormous network of superbly equipped minions again. I sure hope there is not another mole in CTU :frowning:

Can't yet imagine why it would be advantageous to have Palmer's shooting carried out by a dead agent....

Details - Could that guy (the head villain I guess) with the screens who was giving the orders for the operation at the airport have been listening to all the conversations everywhere? I noticed several times when a speaking part of some dialogue would suddenly sound like it was a microphone version, giving the impression that was what a distant listener (electronic eavesdropper)was hearing.

I hope if the woman Frank has been friends with gets to CTU, she can alibi for Jack that he was actually having breakfast with her, rather than shooting Palmer. But the explosion at the airport is going to slow down her getting to CTU.

Anyway, looks like mayhem ahead.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
In deleted scenes on the Season Four DVD, Behrooz wassaved by Curtis as Marwan's men were about to shoot him. That was supposed to be in the episode after he was traded for Jack.

And after they cut that scene, they had a different 'ending' for his character in the season finale. Behrooz was brought back into CTU after they found him (off camera) in a shipping container owned by Marwan.
Outside of actually informing the audience of what happened to him, those scenes aren't that great.

Charlie*

Auditioning
behrooz was way too young to have an effect. this is only 18 months later. maybe season 6-7 he will show. btw, GREAT way to start the season

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Manny Coto is really turning the screws on Jack. Loving it.

Chloe whipping out the number of protocol violations (26) on Buchanan was sweetness. Chloe rocks.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Logan is the world's single biggest fucking jackass. God I hope Jack get's to shoot him at some point this season :)

Jean Smart is kicking some serious ass. Solid episode so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks