What's new
World Wide Stereo

Yamaha RAV290-WR00240US QUESTION… (1 Viewer)

rivrbyte

Auditioning
Real Name
Jim
Hello!
I previously posted my issues two years ago in 2022. Today is 5-11-24, and still haven’t found a solution to my malfunctioning YAMAHA REMOTE CONTROL.
Before, I was able to use the Yamaha remote (RAV290) 7.2 channel receiver to gain access to the remote functions (Setup, Options, Return, Display, Top Menu, etc., on my Yamaha RX-remote V290, which replaced my previous RX-V665, receiver.
With SETUP, I was able to place a supplied microphone to place where I would be watching my TV from, then change the volume output from each of my 6.1 channels, but I can not access theses remote functions, so would buying a new replacement RAV290-WR00240 US remote, (probably from Amazon) would allow me back to the SETUP FUNCTIONS, found on my Yamaha remote, or do I need to buy a new receiver, In order to be able to again, use these remote functions?
OR,
If possible, would a factory reset on my Yamaha RV290 remote control fix this issue, if so, how would I do this, or would buying a replacement remote fix the communication between my Yamaha RX-V675 Receiver (2013) and my Samsung UN46H5203 (2010) HDCP compliant TV?

Question. Is it possible to RESET the ‘OLD’ Yamaha RAV290 remote control to again, work with Samsung TV’s SPEAKER SOUND SETTINGS FOR EACH OF MY 6.1 speakers?
Thank You!

Attachments

• IMG_3816.jpeg
    IMG_3816.jpeg
    754.8 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks