What's new

Wtb: Hk Avr 325/225 (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Tony Novacek
Hello, I am looking to buy an HK AVR 225 or preferably a 325 for around $300. I am wanting to upgrade my current RCA receiver as recommended by some people on here a while ago in this thread. So if anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!

Or if anyone knows where I can purchase the HK AVR 325 or 225 for around $300, please let me know!

Thanks!

:)

Jim Rondeau

Stunt Coordinator
You can get the 225 for $349 shipped from OneCall. That's probably the lowest you'll find it anywhere. 325 is $549 shipped,

Real Name
Tony Novacek
Good luck finding a 325 for $300...
Yea I know, just though maybe I'd get lucky and someone may be selling one for cheap. I am sure I could probably find one on ebay or something. I just don't have the funds to go out and buy it brand new for like $700. I am trying to save up for a car at the same time...lol. I am only 17, but I am trying to get "up" into the HT world...;)

Thanks for the onecall info guys, I will probably end up getting the 225 for $349. I'll wait until next paycheck though!

htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks