What's new

World Series Baseball 2k3 Review (1 Viewer)

Damien

Supporting Actor
Don't believe everything you read in reviews. I have struck many a batter out with 2-strike high heat and sinkerballs low. The gamespot also said that homeruns cannot be hit with a normal swing. Also not true.
i think he is talking about MVP

James T

Screenwriter
Rick,

I played MVP and from what I've noticed, it's true. Also, When the computer misses with a swing, it looks like he missed by about 3 feet(it's that bad).

Randall Z

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if you can have a multi-player season/franchise in WSB 2k3 or in MVP? Thanks,

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
You can have up to 30 human controlled teams in Season mode for WSB, Franchise is limited to 1. Don't know about MVP.

JamieD

Supporting Actor
Well, a bit late, but have to add. . I finally upgraded from High Heat 2001. I'm kicking myself for it.

Decided to pick up WSB, and I regret it immensely. I'm disappointed graphically, control wise.. interface wise.. I'm just really not impressed at all.

I should have stuck with High Heat. I might not have been overly impressed with the demo for PS2 I played, but I wouldn't be stuck with this for 80 bucks Canadian.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks