What's new

Wolfenstein Tournament. What do you guys think? (1 Viewer)

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
I am hearby opening up recruiting for team "Last Kid Picked". No tryouts or 'skillz' required. You just need to be one of the first three to respond you want to be on the team :D

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
Team "Last Kid Picked", now that's something I can relate to :) Can I sign up even if I haven't yet got XBL or RtCW? They should get shipped today, so *hopefully* I should have them both by the weekend.

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
David,

Please add Audie Murphy, the most decorated soldier in the army, as Team LKP Medic. I can kill'em and bring'em back (mostly been teammates so far, however... :rolleyes:)

Bryan

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
Let it be known that team Last Kid Picked shall be:
The Bard
Audie Murphy (PPH2)
SheriffTruman
Saurav (Un-Gamertagged-Guy)

If you would like, send me a PM with when you guys might be free so we can have a practice run and figure out what everyone will be. My wife is taking the kids to the beach for a week while I stay here and work, so I will be free for some real gaming finally...

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
David, Saurav and Lee:

Those bastards who overlooked Team LKP are going to be taken To Hell and Back. We'll kick their asses From Here To Eternity. We'll take those other six and kick'em in their Dirty Dozen. They will be left holding The Big Red One after we clean up.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Audie

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry Scar. Maybe you could start team "Rejected-By-The-Last-Kid-Picked-Team" :D

Seriously, Joey, have you thought much about the running of the tournament? I am putting together some changes to my web-based tournament software to work with 'non-professional sports' games. I'd be more than happy to give you a quick tour when it is up and running (Thursday or Friday) and you can use that. Or whatever you had in mind...

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Hello
-Oscar/Gen/Scar

Long time no see
-Oscar/Gen/Scar

I'm teamless as well. A loner, Dottie - a rebel.

I'd be more than willing to get in on a team with you, team "simple-chat", or team "we won't win, but will look good dying" or "team style-over-substance" - but I don't know that I could make any regular game times. Let me know if you'd want to try, though.

If nothing else, I'd make a good alternate.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
David i havent thought of it yet. But show me the stuff you made when your ready

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Guys do me a favor and PM your teams to me with Team "Whatever you want" in the subject with gamertags and HTF names. So i know who is who. Also if you want to participate and do not have a team PM me also . i can create a few teams of those who dont have one

capt

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Scar and Jason, I am also in the humiliating state of not even making TLKP, so if you still need a third or fourth, count on PoisonJam and his Errant Airstrikes. :)

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
Even though I'm not a part, I think you should name it Team Simple Chat > Scar and Pudwacker

Calvin, Gary, and Brett, we need to get together and practice.

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Team Simple Chat
>Scar and Pudwacker

I like it!

Poison Jam, I would be honored to have you join Team Simple Chat! I'll ask Mxyptlk tonight if he wants to be part of our team.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks