What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Win Jack Reacher: Never Go Back on Blu-ray Steelbook (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
To celebrate the release of the latest Jack Reacher film on Blu-ray (and UHD) on January 31s we are giving away three Steelbook copies of Jack Reacher: Never Go Back on Blu-ray. To enter reply to this post with your favorite Tom Cruise movie.

Jack_Reacher.jpg

Not so fine print (rules): Must be over 18 and be able to have your copy shipped to a US or Canadian address if you win. Winners will be drawn and notified on Tuesday 1/31 and have until Friday 2/3 to provide a shipping address or another winner will be chosen.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury
I've narrowed it down to Minority Report, Mission Impossible, and Edge of Tomorrow. Interestingly, I only have DVDs of the first two and my copy of Edge is 2D although I saw it at the IMAX in 3D. If forced I'd choose Monority Report.

bernie w

Auditioning
Real Name
bernie wallace
I think it would be a tie between Rain Man and Tropic Thunder. I would love to win. I didn't get a chance to see this.in theaters. My Dad keeps on trying to get me to buy it so he can watch it. Thanks for the giveaway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bromleygarden
Recent bookmarks