What's new

Win a Pioneer Elite SC-95 Dolby Atmos Receiver (1 Viewer)

Maceo Hart

Auditioning
20141103_205956.jpg

Would LOVVVVEEEEE...to win this. IT would allow me to finally...put my old Denon avr 3805 to rest.

flamingeye

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeffrey
I would love to go Dolby Atmos in my humble living/A/V room

Attachments

• DSC_0233_2790.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 64

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I love Pioneer receivers, I am on my 5th one since 1990 and I wouldn't even consider another brand and I would love to upgrade to a 9.2 system Atmos system!

Attachments

• frontz2.jpg
    frontz2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 58

Steve Kuester

Second Unit
IMG_9413.JPG

I would love to upgrade to Atmos. This receiver would be the catalyst to get that going. Thanks for doing these giveaways.

Brett_M

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett Meyer
My Onkyo receiver has been a workhorse but it just isn't able to keep up with new technology. It is analog -- no HD inputs. Isn't that worth a new receiver?

P1010002.JPG

ht.jpg

Not sure if this picture will appear inline, but I think it's attached.

So here goes the lamest reason for needing to win this!

My pre/pro is a little old, but not so old that I don't have hdmi switching...however, it only has 3 hdmi ports! getting a receiver with *8* would be a great upgrade, and I could get rid of the external hdmi switcher! (oh, and I also want to check out atmos...)

Thanks for the opportunity!

Ron

Ed Orcutt

Auditioning
Real Name
Ed Orcutt
I have an older Onkyo that I would love to replace with the Pioneer Elite SC-95 Atmos Receiver so I can plug all my audio and video sources into! Good Luck to everyone!

Attachments

• hometheater.jpg
    hometheater.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 68

djc11369

Agent
Real Name
Darrin
I really "need" a Atmos capable receiver, can't wait to hear it for the first time.

Attachments

• Hometheater.jpg
    Hometheater.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 59

scottmoberly

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott Moberly
2015-10-28 17.20.23.jpg

So here is my current set up...what is missing...all of the gear!

I just built this house...it is pre-wired...all of the speakers have been installed...I just need the gear to provide the back drop for my three zones of music and television.

The Pioneer Elite SC-95 would be the foundation of my system and would provide the power and back drop for music and television in the family room, the master bathroom and the patio.

I would love to be selected as the winner of this fantastic piece of hardware.

palmerwallace

Auditioning
Real Name
Palmer Wallace
Would LOVE to upgrade my Pioneer 1018 when I move all my components downstairs to my mancave/basement currently being built for a JVC projector! Atmos plus a projector would make me never want to leave!

IMG_1947.jpeg

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
A lot of nice HT's here! Some remind me of where I've been while others remind me of where I want to go. As another member beautifully stated, very few if any "deserve" to win an AV receiver. Sure we love our craft but even us hardcore enthusiasts can get through life without one. Anyone who is truly in need would probably prefer the cash over the product and that's what makes us who we are. We'll take the product!

Now "Atmos me!"

Phillips Theater.jpg

boltonic

Auditioning
Real Name
ryan
Looking to start one so why not with an amazing receiver like this one.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    498.6 KB · Views: 52

DrSpill

Agent
Real Name
Moris K.
DSC01672.jpg

Here is my living room theater. I'd like to upgrade to Atmos as that seems to be the next big thing in home theater, and the number of disks with it seems to be proliferating. Plus, the whole concept is just cool. thanks!

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
My humble mess. Sure would like to have a new AVR. My Sherwood is about 12 years old. Still sounds very good - but doesn't even have HDMI inputs.

2z3vtc3.jpg

Zandian

Auditioning
Real Name
Erik
I really need a receiver that has hdmi. My B&K is nice for an amp, but for a video switcher, suck city!
image.jpeg

HawkFan

Auditioning
Real Name
Seth Leckliter
uploadfromtaptalk1446084188305.jpg

My home theater on a limited budget, rocking an Acer 720p projector, Onkyo receiver, old Panasonic HTiB 5.0 speakers, Polk Audio sub, Xbox one, and DIY screen with Carl's Place material. Would love to update everything. Starting out with a new Pioneer receiver would be great!

DeaconMac

Auditioning
Real Name
Deacon Maccubbin
My "theater" is really just a 55" TV sitting in a pretty nice oak entertainment cabinet where it is surrounded by 19th Century antiques. Lately, the audio has been popping and crackling and sputtering in a really offensive way. But that's just Donald Trump. The Denon receiver does a fair job, but would probably slink away with its wires between its...uh...dials? in the presence of this Pioneer Elite.

Heck, with the Pioneer, maybe even The Donald would start to sound better.

IMG_1446.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks