What's new

Win a limited edition Star Trek Beyond Mondo Poster (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Paramount commissioned a limited edition poster to celebrate the release of Star Trek Beyond on Digital HD, Blu-ray and UHD (available now).

These hand screen printed posters were created in conjunction with Mondo and artist Matt Taylor and are unavailable for purchase, but you can win one of three copies we are giving away.

poster_zpsfhlhag3v.jpg

To Enter: Simply reply to this post with your favorite character from the Star Trek universe and a sentence or two explaining why by midnight 11/27.

The usual rules apply: One entry per person, must be over 18, due to shipping requirements must have a US or Canadian shipping address. Good luck, live long and prosper!

Don't forget to read Neil's review of the Blu-ray here and his interview with Property Master Andrew M. Siegel here.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
My favorite character is the combination of SpockBones. I always loved it when they were bickering.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Cpt Kirk, I love how he is a very unconventional captain he may not be perfect but he is a great captain.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Nimoy's Spock from TOS without a doubt. The intelligence and logic of his character, combined with the constant struggle between his Vulcan and human sides is the very heart of Trek for me.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
If I had to pick just one, it's Spock. Seeing a character who was from two different worlds, yet could function and thrive with humanity, was a big inspiration when I was younger, and has stuck with me since.

rayman1701

Second Unit
Real Name
Ray Miller
Gotta go with Nimoy's Spock love the logic and calmness, always has inspired me. But Scotty is a close second, being able to come thru when needed, plus I married an engineer, so I relate to their thinking....

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I like Scotty, especially in the rebooted universe of Star Trek. Simon Pegg never ceases to make me laugh, and I haven't seen this latest adventure yet and am looking forward to his comments and behaviors.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Spock. He's logical and cool.
That first shot in wrath of khan is so memorable of the ears. He's always been my favorite!!

Mikey1969

Second Unit
Real Name
M. Fox
Spock. The reason is logical. His suppression of his emotions in favour of logic, and the battle between his human and Vulcan sides, appealed to me as person of Germanic descent and gave me hope as a person with Aspergers.

Mark_TB

Second Unit
Spock. The classic outsider trying to understand the human condition. Every iteration that followed had that type of character, but they never matched the original.

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Jonathan Archer's pet beagle, Porthos, because who doesn't love a dog. He even got a mention in the 1st of the new film series.

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
I'm going to be boring and say Spock. There was so much depth to his character. The internal and external conflict between his two sides was a bottomless well of story possibilities.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Spock, Spock, Spock. A LOT of celebrities from my youth have passed away in recent times, but none of them affected me as much as Nimoy.

Who put the bomp in the bomp shoo bomp shoo bomp?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks