What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Will We See "Starsky and Hutch" Season 4?? (1 Viewer)

LoriB

Grip
I have been patiently awaiting for an announcement of the Final Season--I hope we wont be left hanging!
Anyone have any info??

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I wonder if anyone has heard anything about this final Season? I was hoping that they would have wrapped it up before the end of the year..
doesn't look that way though...

Dale MA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dale
I know, I'm very worried about were S4 is up to. I read AGES ago something about a new Ben Stiller Starsky & Hutch movie... let's hope that a sequel DOES happen is I think it would ensure that we would get the final season of this GREAT show.

Lutz Koch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lutz
Good news, everybody... I can hardly believe this has happened, but it's true... STARSKY & HUTCH S4 has just been released by SONY in Germany!!

I hadn't heard a thing about this. I went to one of my favorite DVD stores the other day, totally unsuspecting, and thought I was hallucinating when I saw the red-and-white box. I wonder what has caused this to happen, when the R1 version hasn't even been announced yet!

Anyway, here's a link to the box art... Enjoy!
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P...3.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'm still fighting with myself whether to buy this one (at 50 Euros it sure ain't no bargain) or to wait for the R1 release...

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Hey Lutz. You just made my day!!:emoji_thumbsup:
Thanks for posting a link to the pic, I think it's the best cover yet!!
This was one of my top 5 favorite of all time! I'm confident that our release is not far off if they have already released the R2 version.
Gord, Dave, maybe you guys could do some digging and come up with a release date for us??:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QuirkyProtection
Recent bookmarks