What's new

Will Paramount Release Season 2 Of Cannon On DVD? (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa

well then don't remaster them and at least finish Rawhide, it'll be better than nothing.

mannix

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
tim
I just read that season 2 vol.1 of cannon is coming out in june its about time

jamoon2006

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jack Mooney
Just a thought (and apologies if it has already been suggested)...

Might Paramount wait until the Barnaby Jones introduction on Cannon to be released on DVD and put out a Season 1 release for cross-promotion? That might be the logic - after all, Paramount releases Cannon and Jake & the Fatman close to one another because of the William Conrad connection. (IMHO, those shows couldn't be more different, aside from the star.)

I've really enjoyed discovering Cannon on DVD, and as a 70s-TV private eye fan, I'd love to see some Barnaby Jones as well.

jamoon2006

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jack Mooney

And only Conrad's stentorian boom could deliver lines like "but in that darkness, fate moves its huge hand." :emoji_thumbsup:

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
I think the front cover artwork for Cannon Season 2 Volume 1 looks good. It appears that the photo of William Conrad may be indeed from the 2nd Season. Good job Paramount! Also, there is a Cannon Group at Yahoo for all fans who wish to join. Go to Yahoo Groups. FRANKCANNONPI

Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks