What's new

Press Release WHV Press Release: Singin' In The Rain (1952) (4k UHD Combo) (1 Viewer)

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
The rain itself is already there, so else could be the 4th?
Arlq.gif

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Placeholder to the preorder. Should be live soon

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Daniel_BB

Agent
Real Name
Daniel BARBIEUX
It's very strange, I am trying to order this blu-ray on Amazon US and I get the message: This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.

I do live in Brussels, Belgium.

moviepas

Supporting Actor
It's very strange, I am trying to order this blu-ray on Amazon US and I get the message: This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.

I do live in Brussels, Belgium.
Try Zavvi UK

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
There was an unverified leak of a deluxe 4k set. No mention of it here. I'll post the photo but it is unconfirmed

View attachment 129933

Not sure if this is US edition, but Zavvi put that exact item up on their US site (not the UK site). Release date is 4/26 (Tuesday) which indicates it's a US item. Zavvi has been known to put up items too early and occasionally an item that later gets pulled, but this appears legit. It does appear they lost the Bonus disc from the previous release. And does list 103 minutes

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
So when the ocn no longer exists as in this case where is the 4k sourced from?
I thought Warners had duplicate seps?
You guys need to listen to the following podcast with George Feltenstein. Forward ahead to the 18 minute mark, until the end of the podcast, he gives you a brief Technicolor historical synopsis. In his comments, he talks about the "Singin' in the Rain" film elements and the process they now use to release movies like "Singin' in the Rain" onto 4K disc. Again, start at about the 18 minute mark and the next 10 minutes he gives you some insight about the George Eastman House fire, the film elements lost to that fire and the process they now used today regarding 3-strip Technicolor movies being released today onto Blu-ray and 4K discs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks