What's new

WHV Announcement: Band of Brothers (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It did not show up--as per amazon's estimate--yesterday.

In fact, the tracking continues to show the package still sitting in Springfield (since Saturday morning!). :angry:

Double sigh. I know, I know. It'll get here today or tomorrow and all will be forgotten. I just can't believe Ron got his so fast! Must be all that good living.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
And that is why I went with Amazon Prime. Guaranteed 2nd-day delivery that is almost always next-day. Considering the price differential it would be for the number of orders I get from Amazon, $80/year was a steal.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick

Time to tell Amazon about it Mike. Shoot them an e-mail.

I got the stuff i was looking for yesterday, the day it was estimated to arrive.

PaulDA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Is that Springfield, MA? I've had longer waits for my Amazon stuff that goes through that distribution centre than any other--may not be Amazon's fault but rather the delivery company. But I've never not received my stuff, in the end.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

I will...if it doesn't get here today.

I'm just bellyaching. Much ado about nothing. It's just the anticipation combined with reduced purchases for me this past year. So when I finally order something, I want it! :D

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
You never can tell what goes on with Media Mail, Mike. I had something ship from Amazon's New Castle, DE facility on Wednesday and it came today.

Mike, I'll be passing through Springfield next Friday as I head out of town. If it's still sitting there then, let me know and I'll swing by the facility to grab it for you.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks